Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Balik kampung with family


Saturday 5 June 2010, my family & I went back to daddy's hometown at Taiping. Overnight at my grandmother's house. We called her 'atuk'. Again we visit 'Zoo Taiping' on 6 June to meet a lots of friends there....*(^_^)*. We passed by Taiping lake garden with a very nice view.

With my little brother Azri & little sister Asyikin.

We travel by train in the zoo and take pictures...tired.But this is the interesting moment....go to Restaurant Doli in Taiping to eat Kuew Tiaw.

Arif also happy at Doli. My daddy's favorite since he was a school boy.
Now he always bring us here whenever we come here!
On the way home (to my grandmother's house), we stopped at Tesco for shopping some groceries. I bought sandals for myself, thank you ayah! I don't like pink, but the sandals is cute, proposed by my mom...of course lah!

Arif & Asyikin at Tesco...dont't take the Maggie aaa!!
At atuk's home, I enjoyed playing PS2 with my brothers & sisters. I have no other activities to do when come to my father's hometown but here got very nice places to visit like the most beautiful lake garden in Malaysia ; Taiping Lake Garden, Zoo of Taiping, Kuala Gula Bird Sanctuary - very peaceful here, Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort - enjoy water theme park and mini zoo....ehemmm...Doli Restaurant.

What are so special about Taiping?

Here in Taiping the one & only my father's favorite tailor shop for his 'Baju Melayu' ; Mat Tailor, now the bigger shop at corner lot in Taiping town.

Normally we don't go to Taiping in the evening because of rain. Taiping also known as "Town of rain" in Malaysia.

You can see many historical building along the way to Taiping. The history of Taiping are also interesting.

What people say about Taiping ...here!

Monday, 7 June ; back to Bandar Seri Putra. We drop by at R&R Guthrie highway for dinner. Satay time...yummy!

Eh! Amirul...you eat all alone??
This moments also for my friends Amirah Nazri & Dania Rizuan. Jom! Bukit Merah together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers