Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Final Exam

It's finally final week. Exams everywhere for UiTM students. Best of luck to all of us.

It has been a long journey of my first semester as a Diploma in Computer Science - CS110 student. Well, it's actually not that long. First semester which is equal to about 4 months. I've a lot of fun during this period. I experience new things. Meet new peoples. Learn new knowledge. Importantly, make new friends. Not forget to mention, it's my first time being far away from my parents and family.

You know, UiTM was never one of the university that I've once dream of getting into. The thing that I wanted to learn when I was in school was Graphic Design. Something I love to do. But unfortunately, we doesn't always get what we one. Allah has greater plan for me. Whatever it takes, I'll try my best in my studies, make my parents proud and always believe in Him. Plus, Computer Science is actually really not that bad. I do enjoy it. Not sure I'll enjoy the next 2 semester though. But, insyaAllah, I'll manage.

Allah knows best. He is the best planner. He creates the best plot ever. You may never know what awaits you at the end of the story. Don’t worry; you got the best director in your life. I'll have all my trust in Him. 

May Allah bless.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers